Saturday 8 March 2014

How to get college girls aunties married unsatisfied Housewives

How to get contact numbers and telephone mobile cellnumbers of real women malayali kerala aunties and north Indian hindi married unsatisfied women desi wives college girls for secret flirting satin sexrelationships and secret liasons

HI
MY NAME IS GAURAV SHARMA,
I am a North Indian guy from Delhi . My parents are from Mumbai and I work in chennai now
I have travelled all over India  and main cities like delhi mumbai bangalore kolkotta chennai hyderabad cochin pune mysore chandigarh nagpur vijayawada surat ahmedabad jaipur lucknow indore patna ludhiana amritsar trivandrum etc
My main hobby is preying on girls women and aunties Housewives
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I dont say its easy to get such women for sex relationships or dating love friendship and just touching groping cam fun sexchats and video chat whatsapp chat or facebook chatting and skype
But if you have the skill and experience then its MORE easier to get women and girls than other guys
Experience and skill comes with trial ans error and you should try to avoid getting beaten up by angry husbands or boyfriends :) eeeee I never got beat up but almost had a heart attack when a north indian woman i was doing suddenly opened the door and found her husband standing outside. But luckily he was the broadminded type and soon I was doing his wife in his own bed with him watching  beside but the conidtion was to get him some likemineded aunty
Contrary to popular belief village women are most easy to get as I found out when travelling in rajasthan madhya pradesh areas. I had the pleasure of many married women and aunties and young girls there
But travelling and searching physically beomes a bore when its too much  and i started going on the Internet to search for such females and was delighted and shocked !! delighted as there was so many women and girls to be "had " shocked because it was MORE difficult to get real women online than in REAL LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT took me many years to get experienced online to get desi indian married unsatisfied housewives
Then I found that the easiest way is to join contact clubs
There are 1000s of contact clubs in India
some give phone numbers
some give full profile and details
some provide detailed services ans support
TRial and error is also here one of the ways to learn. Basically dont go to anyone who DOES NOT HAVE WEBSITE . some people have ONLY name and mobiole numbers. They are useless
Clubs which have own sites and email ids and who talk professional and clear way are the best
Its also good to talk or chat with the admin for sometime and clearing ll doubts before going ahead
I tried   www.contactindians.in and was impressed by their replies and site and contact email was all good and fine
I became a member and got many wonderfull girls and hosuewives for freesex from contact Indians
Then I became crazy for aunties and went to www.auntiesclub.info a club which caters exclusively to aunties and mature older housewives and I have been happy since then . i get new aunties almost daily if I am not busy and thats something as i dont have to go here and there or roam around in malls and public places looking for women
I hope this post will be some help to womanisers like me :) from India
gaurav sharma
delhi mumbai chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment